YOUTH SERUM FACIAL MOISTURISER
£13.00 – £24.00
SIZE – 30ml
A sumptuous, rejuvenating skin serum blended from nature’s finest oils and capable of restoring a younger appearance and transfixing glow to any face.
BUY TWO BOTTLES AND SAVE £2.00. Select in dropdown menu below.
Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil)
Camellia Sinensis (White Tea – Camellia)
Limnanthes Alba (Meadow Foam Seed Oil)
Rosa Rubignosa (Rosehip Seed Oil)
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense Essential Oil)
Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa Essential Oil)
Citrus Aurantium (Neroli Essential Oil)
*Occur naturally in essential oils.
Our rejuvenating skin serum is a concentrated blend of celebrated oils.
It is blended from three cold pressed seed oils, three pure essential oils and Argan oil for an exceptional vitamin content.
Rosehip seed oil is particularly sought-after for its anti-ageing qualities and favoured by celebrities including Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Our intense 100% natural Youth Serum Facial Moisturiser penetrates quickly, nourishes deeply and replenishes generously to create plump, soft, glowing skin within moments.
Rejuvenating Skin Serum – Naturally Active ingredients and Their Known Benefits
- Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is found in many high-end, anti-ageing products. It helps skin retain moisture and provides natural protection against UV exposure.
- Camellia Seed Oil penetrates skin quickly and deeply giving optimum hydration to skin, leaving it supple, smooth, firm and refreshed with a youthful, radiant glow. Rich in vitamins A, D, E, K and polyphenols, it also contains natural antioxidants which safeguard skin from the UV exposure and free radicals.
- Rosehip Seed Oil, considered to be the best anti-wrinkle oil available today, increases collagen and elastin levels. Rich in vitamin A and E, it smooths fine lines, restores elasticity to skin and delays signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant which scavenges for free radicals that damage cells.
- Frankincense Essential Oil is documented for its powerful skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle, antibacterial and calming properties.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil hydrates, rejuvenates and helps the production of new skin cells. Palmarosa can also help to prevent scarring.
- Neroli Absolute Essential Oil stimulates and regenerates cell growth.
How to use: Clean the face thoroughly using a natural cleanser and pat dry with a clean towel. Allow air to dry the skin further for a few moments. Place a single drop of Problem Skin Serum onto the fingertip and smooth into the area of problem skin in a circular motion until it is absorbed deeply into the skin’s dermal layers
When to buy: Purchase when in need of a little morale boost. Ideal as a gift for women on birthdays, Mother’s Day and at Christmas. Perfect for travel.
Precautions: For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Use with: Use our Youth Serum after using our Facial Cleansing Wash for a fully refreshed, replenished and rejuvenated appearance.
Free from parabens, petroleum, lanolin, artificial ingredients and chemicals.
Mrs Frisbee’s All Naturals greatly appreciates your custom and help. If you enjoy our products please consider leaving us a review on Google or Facebook.
|Number of bottles|
One 30ml bottle @ £13.00, Two 30ml bottles @ £24.00