Our award-winning Tattoo Aftercare Balm is suitable for PMU cosmetic tattooing, microblading and body art tattoos. Gold winner at the FreeFrom Skincare Awards 2017.
Our 100% natural Tattoo Aftercare Balm is allergen-free and fragrance-free. Also free from parabens, petroleum, lanolin, artificial ingredients and chemicals. Consequently, our Tattoo Aftercare Balm is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- £10 & Under, All, Body, Face, Moisturise, Tattoo, Travel-size£6.00SIZE – 15g Winner at the Freeform Skincare Awards 2017. Gentle enough for use on both cosmetic tattooing and body art. Suitable for all skin types, our fragrance and allergen-free Tattoo Aftercare Balm is a unique formula of 100% natural ingredients. Free from parabens, petroleum, lanolin, artificial ingredients and chemicals. Choose between the tin with the Pinup Girl design or the Boxer design (both are exactly the same product inside the tin).[spb_accordion width="1/1" el_position="first last"] [spb_accordion_tab title="Description" accordion_id="description" icon=""] [spb_text_block animation="none" animation_delay="0" simplified_controls="yes" custom_css_percentage="no" padding_vertical="0" padding_horizontal="0" margin_vertical="0" custom_css="margin-top: 0px;margin-bottom: 0px;" border_size="0" border_styling_global="default" width="1/1" el_position="first last"] The aftercare of your newly tattooed skin is paramount to the healing proccess and the finished look of your tattoo. We have developed a safe and effective tattoo aftercare system suitable for use in PMU cosmetic tattooing, microblading and body art. Mrs Frisbee’s Tattoo Aftercare Balm can be used to:
- Prepare the skin pre-tattooing by softening and moisturising the skin.
- Help heal and soothe new tattoos and prevent inflammation and itching whilst healing.
- Maintain colour vibrancy.
- Revive old tattoos by the hydrating skin, therefore enhancing colours and renewing detail.